|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Judy break-up with her last boyfriend?
(a) He didn't love her.
(b) He was poor.
(c) He was rich.
(d) He was married.
2. What does Judy say she fully intended to do to some of the poor people she dated?
(a) Marry them.
(b) Break their hearts.
(c) Have them arrested.
(d) Call them sometime.
3. Where does the main character's father's grocery store rank?
4. What troubled Dexter when he was in college?
(a) Missing his family.
(b) Lack of money.
(c) Difficulty studying.
5. What simile is made to describe the wind?
(a) Ruthless as a viking.
(b) Cold as misery.
(c) Loud as a lion.
(d) Strong as a bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dexter, to be careless in dress and manner required more confidence than what?
2. Who does Judy say won't be joining her and Dexter for dinner?
3. Mr. Hedrick says the girl always looks as if. . .
4. When out on the boat, what does Judy invite Dexter to do the next day?
5. Who had Dexter expected would announce dinner at Judy's house?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)