|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was hit in the abdomen with a golf ball?
(b) Mr. T. A. Hedrick.
(c) Mr. Heart.
(d) Mr. Jones.
2. What does Dexter have that he thinks makes him better than the men he imagines Judy to have been with?
(b) He owns his own business.
(d) He is newer and stronger.
3. How does Dexter feel when Judy mentions Irene?
4. What business did Dexter buy?
(a) A boat company.
(b) A partnership in a laundry.
(c) An insurance company.
(d) The golf course.
5. What did Dexter actually do with his laundries at the end of Part 5?
(a) Sell them.
(b) Allow his partner to run them.
(c) Expand the chain to the East coast.
(d) Give them to Irene's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Judy say is causing her mood after dinner?
2. When Dexter played golf in a foursome, who was not one of the players?
3. What does the narrator say watching Judy was without?
4. To whom did Dexter become engaged?
5. For the second time, what of Judy's gave new direction to Dexter's life?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)