|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator mentioned had befriended Dexter in Part 5?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Maxwell.
(c) Irene's parents.
(d) Irene's sister.
2. When Dexter sees Judy again after a long break, where had she been?
(b) New York.
3. What drowns out the music Dexter is hearing while on the raft?
(b) Fish jumping.
(c) A boat.
(d) Crashing waves.
4. How much importance did Dexter put on the amount of time his relationship with Judy lasted?
(b) A lot.
5. When out on the boat, what does Judy invite Dexter to do the next day?
(a) Go for a boat ride.
(b) Come over to dinner.
(c) Go skiing.
(d) Go golfing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Dexter borrow to start his business?
2. Dexter looked back at the night spent will Judy from the perspective of how many years?
3. What can Dexter hear when he relaxes on the raft?
4. How much money did the main character earn caddying each month?
5. What does Judy say about Dexter's eyes?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)