|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the girl's looks?
(a) She was ugly as sin.
(b) She was attractive, but too skinny.
(c) She was arrestingly beautiful.
(d) She was alright.
2. When Dexter is walking the streets at night in Part 4, what simile is made for the darkness?
(a) Dark as night.
(b) Damp as rain.
(c) Complete as a puzzle.
(d) Cold as ice.
3. What is mentioned in Part 5 that Dexter did not bear toward Judy?
4. What type of badge did the main character hand in?
(b) A Class.
(c) C Class.
5. How does the main character give himself away while watching the girl interact with her nurse?
(a) He trips.
(b) He starts shouting.
(c) He kicks a rock.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the main character's father's grocery store rank?
2. Dexter realizes that he has loved Judy since when?
3. How long did Dexter's fling with Judy last?
4. Where does the main character live?
5. What dose Dexter realize he does not possess in order to keep Judy?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)