|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main character?
(a) Marvin White.
(b) Frank Black.
(c) David Brown.
(d) Dexter Green.
2. What name does the nurse give for the girl?
(a) Miss Judy.
(b) Miss Jones.
(c) Miss Jackson.
(d) Miss Green.
3. When the snow melts, where does the water run?
(a) The tee-box on the ninth hole.
(b) Black Bear Lake.
(c) Lake Michigan.
(d) The Mississippi River.
4. How much money did the main character earn caddying each month?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Thirty dollars.
(d) Three hundred dollars.
5. What is the first thing the main character unconsciously does because of his winter dreams?
(a) Quits caddying.
(b) Goes skiing.
(c) Goes to college.
(d) Enters a golf tounament.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did people like to say about Dexter when he returned to Black Bear?
2. What does the main character dream of doing at the golf course in the winter?
3. Where does the main character tell the girl the golf teacher is?
4. When Dexter sold his business, where did he move?
5. How old was the little girl in Chapter 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)