|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Dexter hear when he relaxes on the raft?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A violin.
(c) A piano.
(d) An organ.
2. Where does the main character live?
(a) Black Bear.
(b) Grizzly Bear.
(c) Polar Bear.
(d) Brown Bear.
3. When Dexter played golf in a foursome, who was not one of the players?
(a) Mr. Heart.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. T. A. Hedrick.
(d) Mr. Sandwood.
4. According to the narrator, what did Dexter desire?
(a) Glittering things themself.
(b) Association with glittering people.
(c) A wealthy, beautiful wife.
(d) Association with glittering things.
5. Who does the girl try to attack with a golf club?
(a) The golf teacher.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who approaches in the raft Dexter want to do?
2. What is the name of the main character?
3. What does the narrator say watching Judy was without?
4. How much money did the main character earn caddying each month?
5. What drowns out the music Dexter is hearing while on the raft?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)