|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judy propose to Dexter after telling him that she is awfully tired of everything?
(a) "I'm pregnant."
(b) "I need some time to think."
(c) "I never want to see you again."
(d) "I wish you'd marry me."
2. For the second time, what of Judy's gave new direction to Dexter's life?
(a) Her casual whim.
(b) Her persistence.
(c) Her looks.
(d) Her driving.
3. Who does Dexter think carelessness is for?
(b) His Children.
(c) Mr. T. A. Hedrick.
(d) Mr. Hart.
4. How much money did the main character earn caddying each month?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) Three hundred dollars.
(d) Thirty dollars.
5. When Dexter is walking the streets at night in Part 4, what simile is made for the darkness?
(a) Complete as a puzzle.
(b) Damp as rain.
(c) Dark as night.
(d) Cold as ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dexter goes to the dance in Part 4, who comes up behind him and says, "Hello, darling."
2. How does Judy communicate her excitement to Dexter at the end of Section 3?
3. In Part 4, who is described as having the most direct and unprincipled personality?
4. What is the name of the best grocery store?
5. What is Dexter's response when Judy asks if he missed her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)