• Dexter is introduced as a caddy unlike the other caddies.
• He works just for pocket money, while most of the other caddies are very poor.
• In the winter, Dexter skiis the hills of the golf course and dreams of being a golf champion.
• Mr. Jones tells Dexter that he is the best caddy.
• Dexter tells Mr. Jones that he has decided to quit caddying.
• Earlier in the day, a bratty girl came to the golf course looking for a caddy.
• Dexter refused to caddy for her.
• When the Caddy master arrives, he instructs Dexter to caddy for the girl.
• Instead of doing what he's told, Dexter quits.
• Dexter claims that his winter dreams told him to quit.
• Dexter's father offers to pay for him to attend the State university.
• Dexter's winter dreams told him to attend an older, more prestigious university in the East.
• At school...
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)