|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Race: McGrath; The Interior.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how long does Gary and his team stop at the Finger Lake checkpoint?
(a) A day.
(b) All night.
(c) One hour.
(d) Four hours.
2. Where is the first official race checkpoint?
(d) Eagle River.
3. Out of seventy teams, where is Gary and his team running when they reach Nikolai?
(a) In the thirties.
(b) In the twenties.
(c) In the forties
(d) In the sixties.
4. What does Ruth say to Gary after his skunk encounter in "Major Wrecks"?
(a) "What's that smell?"
(b) "What happened to you?"
(c) "Why don't you change your clothes?"
(d) "You need a shower."
5. How long does Gary spend in the back of the truck with the dogs when he brings them home from Canada?
(a) Less than 30 minutes.
(b) All day.
(c) Three hours.
(d) All night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Iditarod race start?
2. What is one mistake that Gary makes right before the race starts?
3. What did Gary ship to each checkpoint for the dogs?
4. Where are the dogs when Gary sleeps in the Prelude?
5. What does Gary say when Ruth asks if he had a rough night after looking for the dogs and bike?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)