|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dogs: Alaska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gary get the old bike he uses for dog running?
(a) It was his childhood bike.
(b) From a neighbor.
(c) At an auction.
(d) He found it in the barn.
2. What happens during Gary's second night in the kennel?
(a) Devil sleeps on top of Gary.
(b) Devil wags his tail at Gary.
(c) Gary decides he won't use a sleeping bag.
(d) Devil destroys Gary's sleeping bag.
3. How do the dogs react when Marge enters the camp?
(a) They chase her away.
(b) They fight with her.
(c) They wag their tails and nuzzle her.
(d) They bark at her.
4. How many dogs does Gary take to Alaska?
5. How long does it take Gary to get to Alaska?
(a) Eight days.
(b) A month.
(c) Seventeen days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gary sleep after his skunk encounter?
2. What happens when the team gets to the end of the driveway to run in the first snow of the season?
3. What is the setting at the beginning of the book?
4. When does the Iditarod race start?
5. At the end of "Alaska", how does Gary feel about the start of the race?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)