|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many degrees below zero is it?
2. What is the name of the wife?
3. Where was the body of Jim Harper found?
4. The Iceman considers running off to where?
5. Where does the wife go shortly after the conversation?
(a) Back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of two law enforcement officers on the case?
2. What mode of transportation is the character using?
3. What word is used to describe Russ Harper?
4. What caliber of gun does Davenport carry?
5. Who requests an autopsy on Harper's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Weather on the way home from work?
2. Where is the LaCourt house located? How is it placed in proximity to the LaCourts' neighbors?
3. How is the Iceman introduced in Chapter1? What is the man doing?
4. Where is the meet up point for the posse?
5. How is Harper treated once he is released from jail?
6. What is the situation with Russ Harper's arrest?
7. What information is gained by going to Grant Junior High School?
8. What is Crane's explanation of how the fire started at the LaCourt house?
9. What is Frank's reaction to Claudia's news? What does he do?
10. What is Davenport's dilemma regarding the photo? What is a possible solution?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)