|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ruse used to try and trick Weather?
(a) Barking dog.
(b) Cut phone lines.
(d) Power outage.
2. Where do the police search for Bergen?
(c) Strip club.
3. What is Bergen accused of being?
(a) A fake.
(c) In witness protection.
4. What kind of gun does the family own?
(d) Smith & Wesson.
5. Which illegal activity has not been linked to Harper?
(b) Child pornography.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Iceman shoot through to try to kill Weather?
2. What is Weather's profession?
3. What caliber of gun does Davenport carry?
4. How long might it take to process the house?
5. What animal(s) attacked John Mueller?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the LaCourt house located? How is it placed in proximity to the LaCourts' neighbors?
2. What was the Iceman's first brush with murder? How did it go wrong?
3. What does the burglary specialist tell Crane about common hiding places?
4. What important fact does Davenport notice about the photo?
5. What happens when the police find Bergen's body?
6. What is so tragic about Climpt's past?
7. How is Bergen killed? By whom?
8. What does Davenport hope to learn from calling his old friend, Elle?
9. What do Davenport and Climpt find at the Schoenecker house?
10. What happens when the Iceman realizes that he cannot get away on the sled?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)