|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the publisher of the newspaper tracked down?
(a) Name of paper.
(b) Font type.
(c) Background scenery.
(d) Email address.
2. Davenport recalls a similar incident caused by which of the following?
(a) Explosion in the basement.
(c) Faulty wiring.
(d) Molotov cocktails.
3. What happens after the family has been murdered?
(a) Dog alerts passing car.
(b) Neighbor calls 911.
(c) Killer shoots himself.
(d) There is a fire.
4. Where do the police search for Bergen?
(c) Strip club.
5. What is the coroner's unusual first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheriff Carr's nickname?
2. Where do the members of the sex ring meet?
3. What is the name of the couple's daughter?
4. What does the Iceman shoot through to try to kill Weather?
5. How many of the neighbors are single men?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the Iceman's first brush with murder? How did it go wrong?
2. What is the situation with Russ Harper's arrest?
3. What is the result of the conversation with Mueller?
4. What happens when Davenport tells Carr about the Harper-LaCourt connection?
5. What do Davenport and Climpt find at the Schoenecker house?
6. What is the result of Davenport's questioning Duane Helper? What does Helper tell Davenport?
7. How does Carr plan to rescue the yellow-haired girl?
8. Why is Davenport embarrassed by the small town rumor mill?
9. How is Bergen killed? By whom?
10. What was Russ Harper's reaction when he was approached by Frank LaCourt? What is Frank's next step?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)