|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Domeier's daughter go to school?
(b) University of Michigan.
2. What did Weather suggest to Shelly?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Get a divorce.
(c) Run for office.
(d) Hire more help.
3. What kind of vehicle was Weather riding in when attacked by the Iceman?
4. Everyone was concerned about what?
(a) Dangerously low temperature.
(c) High winds.
(d) Power outage.
5. Who confronts the Iceman about the LaCourts?
(a) Yellow-haired girl.
6. What is the priest's reaction to the visit?
7. Who does Davenport arrange to meet after he gets into town?
8. Who do the two men go to meet?
9. What is the Father forced to do?
(a) Open his safe.
(b) Drink whiskey.
(c) Lie on the floor.
10. What is the extent of Weather's injuries from the accident?
(a) Sprained ankle.
(b) Broken arm.
(d) Cut to the forehead.
11. What does the Iceman teach the girl to do?
(c) Read a map.
12. Who prints the newspaper?
13. What happened to the layout for the newspaper?
(b) Ruined in a flood.
14. Where is the paper printed?
(c) Magazine office.
15. Where does Davenport get shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Iceman is how far away when the bodies are found?
2. What drug is given to Bergen?
3. What kind of weapon would the Iceman prefer to use?
4. What is Father Bergen doing when there is a knock at the door?
5. How do the deputies track the Iceman?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)