|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon is carried by the character?
2. What is the name of the couple's daughter?
(c) Lee Ann.
3. What item has been neglected and must be attended to right away?
(b) Hot water tank.
4. How long might it take to process the house?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. Who is Duane Helper?
(c) Ambulance driver.
(d) Deputy Sheriff.
6. Davenport thinks that the house smells like what?
(b) Pot roast.
7. Where do the Schoeneckers plan to go when they leave Grant?
8. Jim Harper's death was meant to look like what?
(a) Autoerotic asphyxiation.
(c) Bar fight.
(d) Botched robbery.
9. In what room is a mysterious phone number found?
10. What suspicion about Bergen is dismissed?
(a) That he was fired from his last two jobs
(b) That he is not really a priest.
(c) That he has a rap sheet.
(d) That's he's gay.
11. What is the name of the husband?
12. On what charge might the police be able to arrest Russ Harper?
(b) Carrying concealed without a license.
(d) Child pornography.
13. The crime unit comes from which city?
(d) St. George.
14. What is the ruse used to try and trick Weather?
(a) Cut phone lines.
(c) Barking dog.
(d) Power outage.
15. Which illegal activity has not been linked to Harper?
(c) Child pornography.
Short Answer Questions
1. Davenport asks the person on the phone to check into what?
2. What is Sheriff Carr's nickname?
3. What is the name of the first character introduced in the story?
4. Who serves as the county coroner?
5. The Iceman decides that ________ must be his next victim.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)