|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room is a mysterious phone number found?
2. How many of the neighbors are single men?
3. How long might it take to process the house?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 8 days.
4. Playing what kind of cop always seems to work for Davenport?
5. The police find what at the Schoenecker's house?
(a) Travel itinerary.
(b) Empty camera box.
(c) Loaded shotgun.
(d) Broken computer.
6. Where does Davenport meet with John Mueller?
(a) High School.
(c) Police station.
7. What illegal action has been taken by the Sheriff?
(a) Ignoring poker night.
(b) Taking bribes.
(c) Borrowing petty cash.
(d) Fixing traffic tickets.
8. What is the yellow-haired girl doing at home?
9. What do the two have in common?
(a) Video games.
(b) Used to date.
(c) Are cousins.
(d) Go to the same church.
10. What is the ruse used to try and trick Weather?
(a) Power outage.
(b) Barking dog.
(d) Cut phone lines.
11. What kind of gun does the family own?
(c) Smith & Wesson.
12. What is Weather's profession?
13. What suspicion about Bergen is dismissed?
(a) That he was fired from his last two jobs
(b) That he has a rap sheet.
(c) That's he's gay.
(d) That he is not really a priest.
14. Who does Davenport call for help?
15. What object seems to be causing the concern?
(a) Loud music.
(b) Cold air.
(c) Rattling noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the wife go shortly after the conversation?
2. What mode of transportation is the character using?
3. Who is Tod Crane?
4. Davenport recalls a similar incident caused by which of the following?
5. Who tells Davenport that he got a hit on the newspaper photo?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)