|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the police search for Bergen?
(a) Strip club.
2. What city is Davenport from?
(a) Green Bay.
(c) Grand Rapids.
3. Where do the Schoeneckers plan to go when they leave Grant?
4. How is the wife killed?
5. What illegal action has been taken by the Sheriff?
(a) Ignoring poker night.
(b) Taking bribes.
(c) Borrowing petty cash.
(d) Fixing traffic tickets.
6. What are the names of two law enforcement officers on the case?
(a) Tod and Rod.
(b) Mo and Bo.
(c) Rusty and Dusty.
(d) Tim and Jim.
7. How is the publisher of the newspaper tracked down?
(a) Font type.
(b) Name of paper.
(c) Email address.
(d) Background scenery.
8. Playing what kind of cop always seems to work for Davenport?
9. How long might it take to process the house?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 8 days.
10. The Iceman considers running off to where?
11. What does the Iceman shoot through to try to kill Weather?
(a) Car window.
(b) Glass doors.
12. What mode of transportation is the character using?
13. What helpful item is found at the crime scene?
14. What is the character obsessed with at this point?
15. Who does Davenport call for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. What suspicion about Bergen is dismissed?
2. On what charge might the police be able to arrest Russ Harper?
3. Davenport thinks that the house smells like what?
4. What issue does the Iceman have at night?
5. What item has been neglected and must be attended to right away?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)