|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Davenport thinks that the house smells like what?
(d) Pot roast.
2. Davenport recalls a similar incident caused by which of the following?
(b) Explosion in the basement.
(c) Faulty wiring.
(d) Molotov cocktails.
3. What is the name of the husband?
4. What is Sheriff Carr's nickname?
5. What is the coroner's unusual first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon is carried by the character?
2. The crime unit comes from which city?
3. What attitude was redirected at Frank when he approached the responsible party?
4. Jim Harper's death was meant to look like what?
5. What is the name of the family visited by the lead character?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)