1. What does the narrator call the shack on the hill near his home?
The earthboy place.
2. Who most likely gave the narrator a black eye?
The white man.
3. What does the narrator's mother reveal when he returns home from the bar?
That his girlfriend has left.
4. What tribe is the narrator's girlfriend from?
5. Where do the narrator and his family get their water?
From a cistern.
6. What person does the narrator's mother drink with that he seems to dislike?
7. What does the narrator find in his father's toolbox that he takes fishing with him?
This section contains 5,042 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)