|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While thinking about a day with his brother, the narrator remembers that his brother said they shouldn't leave their work until the next day. What is the reason?
(a) The priest was coming.
(b) A blizzard was coming.
(c) They would be able to go fishing.
(d) Their father would beat them.
2. What does Lame Bull grow on his land?
(c) Sugar beets.
3. After his grandmother's death, what does the narrator finally remember?
(a) Why he loves his girlfriend.
(b) His brother's death.
(c) His father.
(d) His love for his mother.
4. While herding cattle, where do the narrator and Mose decide to take them?
(a) Away from the valley.
(b) To a neighboring ranch.
(c) Into another pasture.
(d) Across the highway.
5. What kind of dwelling did Lame Bull live in before?
(a) A cave.
(b) A trailer house.
(c) A mud hut.
(d) A cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what member of Long Knife's family contributes to his reputation as a good worker?
2. When Ferdinand Horn visits for the second time, what does the narrator lie to him about?
3. After going to the Palace Bar in Havre to meet the traveling white man, what does the narrator see out the window?
4. What does the narrator's father dream about, but never does?
5. Where does the narrator work when he goes outside the reservation?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)