|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first takes the narrator to see his grandfather?
(a) The old woman.
(c) First Raise.
2. Who most likely gave the narrator a black eye?
(a) The white man.
(b) A woman.
(c) The bartender.
(d) His stepfather.
3. After sleeping with Marlene, what about her makes it hard for the narrator to look at her?
(a) Her facial expression.
(b) Her tears.
(c) Her weight.
(d) Her eyes.
4. What is the first name of the narrator's father?
5. In Malta, what subject does the narrator argue with the other hotel bar patrons about?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a child visiting Yellow Calf, what did the narrator and his escort take with them?
2. Throughout all the years that the grandmother and Yellow Calf were separated, how far did they live from one another?
3. Where does the narrator stay with Marlene?
4. While out on the range, what question does the narrator ask his brother about their father?
5. In Malta, what does Dougie convince the narrator to do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)