|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Yellow Calf give for the grandmother being abandoned by her tribe?
(a) She was bad luck.
(b) She was beautifuul.
(c) Her lowly position.
(d) Her attitude.
2. When was the last time the narrator saw the old man?
(a) Six months ago.
(b) When he was a child.
(c) At his father's funeral.
(d) He has never seen him before.
3. When Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house together, where do they go?
(a) To Malta.
(b) To Durham.
(c) To Havre.
(d) To Chinook.
4. While talking to the woman in the Harlem bar, where does the narrator find out she went to find work?
5. How does First Raise die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) He froze to death.
(c) He was crushed under a tractor.
(d) Alcohol poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the old woman dies, what does Ferdinand Horn's wife want to know?
2. How many years are between Yellow Calf and the old woman?
3. After sleeping with Marlene, what about her makes it hard for the narrator to look at her?
4. While in the bar in Havre, what object does the narrator find sitting on his seat when he returns from the bathroom?
5. Before his grandmother's funeral, while he is out on the plains alone, what emotion does the narrator realize?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)