|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his night with Marlene, where does the narrator walk out to?
(a) To another bar.
(b) Toward Chinook.
(c) To the old buffalo jump.
(d) Away from Havre.
2. While in the bar in Havre, what does the white traveler win?
(b) A pack of cards.
3. Where does the family decide to bury the narrator's grandmother?
(a) On a designated burial ground.
(b) On their own land.
(c) In the cemetery in town.
(d) Beside her first home.
4. While he is in Havre, what kind of car does the narrator end up buying?
(a) A Chevy.
(b) A Buick.
(c) A Falcon.
(d) A Skylark.
5. After returning home from Havre, the narrator decides to take a bath. What is the primary reason, besides cleaning up?
(a) He smells like vomit.
(b) He has been to town.
(c) He wants to wash off Marlene.
(d) He wants to remember his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator's mother reveal when he returns home from the bar?
2. While in Malta, what does the narrator do with the letter he picked up for his mother in Dodson?
3. What weapon does the white traveler buy while the narrator is with him?
4. In Havre, who does the white traveler say is following him?
5. What does the narrator find in his father's toolbox that he takes fishing with him?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)