|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the ducks that First Raise wins at the fair end up dying?
(a) They drowned.
(b) They were crushed.
(c) They became overheated.
(d) They were eaten by a coyote.
2. In Chapter 11, in what sport does Lame Bull's friend say that Long Knife was a champion?
(a) Saddle bronc riding.
(b) Demolition Derby.
3. What person does the narrator's mother drink with that he seems to dislike?
(b) Lame Bull.
(c) A local woman.
(d) The priest.
4. Where do the narrator and his family get their water?
(a) From a cistern.
(b) From the Milk River.
(c) They buy it bottled.
(d) From the tap.
5. In the family graveyard, what material does the family use for grave markers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tribe is the narrator's girlfriend from?
2. After sleeping with Marlene, what about her makes it hard for the narrator to look at her?
3. On the drive to Harlem, what memory do the narrator and his mother discuss?
4. After the encounter with Long Knife, where does the narrator hear that his girlfriend has gone?
5. When the woman talks to the narrator outside the Havre bar, what does she offer to do for him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)