|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Outside the Palace Bar, who questions the narrator while he is standing in the crowd?
(a) An old friend of First Raise's.
(b) The bartender.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A newspaperman.
2. While hitching a ride home from Havre, what kind of plant does the family stop their car next to for the girl to run behind?
(a) A wild cherry tree.
(b) A stand of pines.
(c) A chokecherry bush.
(d) Scrub bushes.
3. How much younger than Teresa is Lame Bull?
(a) Four years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Eight years.
4. When the narrator works in the rehabilitation clinic, why does he decide to leave?
(a) He became tired of the labor.
(b) They only hired him because he was Indian.
(c) His leg hurt him too much.
(d) He was fired.
5. What tribe is the narrator's grandmother from originally?
(a) Gros Ventres.
(b) The Blackfeet.
(c) The Crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator visits the old man, what problem of age does the old man have?
2. Who does the narrator's grandmother stay with after 25 years as a widow?
3. In Chapter 5, what does the narrator find that he thinks will help him with fishing?
4. While in Malta, why does the narrator decide he doesn't like the priest who drinks with his mother?
5. Besides the white traveler, who else does the narrator meet in the hotel bar in Malta?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)