|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the narrator returns home from Malta, he goes to visit an old man. What is his name?
(a) White Bear.
(b) Yellow Calf.
(c) Long Knife.
2. Where does the narrator work when he goes outside the reservation?
3. While out on the range, what does Mose tell the narrator he will do with the ammo he is going to buy?
(a) Kill his worthless horse.
(b) Give it to his father for a hunting trip.
(c) Hoard it.
(d) Kill a big buck.
4. What does the narrator give to his grandmother after Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A cup of tea.
(c) A lecture.
(d) Her pipe.
5. After sleeping with Marlene, what does the narrator find is wrong with his face?
(a) It is not the face of his father.
(b) Too many people know what he looks like.
(c) It is an Indian face.
(d) His nose is swollen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator works in the rehabilitation clinic, why does he decide to leave?
2. When the woman talks to the narrator outside the Havre bar, what does she offer to do for him?
3. After the encounter with Long Knife, where does the narrator hear that his girlfriend has gone?
4. Who does the narrator's grandmother stay with after 25 years as a widow?
5. In Chapter 10, what member of Long Knife's family contributes to his reputation as a good worker?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)