|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After giving money to the woman in Havre, what does the narrator watch her children do as he waits?
(a) Play with the steering wheel and cry.
(b) Leave the car and go into a store.
(c) Try to drive the car.
(d) Make faces at him from the window.
2. What tribe is the narrator's grandmother from originally?
(a) The Blackfeet.
(c) The Crow.
(d) Gros Ventres.
3. After several hard days in Havre, what does the narrator wish would happen to him?
(a) That he would find a fortune.
(b) That he would find his girlfriend.
(c) That he would be erased.
(d) That he would be arrested and get it over with.
4. In Malta, what subject does the narrator argue with the other hotel bar patrons about?
5. When the narrator visits the old man, what problem of age does the old man have?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) He cannot walk.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He has ulcers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house together, where do they go?
2. When was the last time the narrator saw the old man?
3. While out on the range, what question does the narrator ask his brother about their father?
4. Where does the narrator stay with Marlene?
5. While in Malta, why does the narrator decide he doesn't like the priest who drinks with his mother?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)