|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides the white traveler, who else does the narrator meet in the hotel bar in Malta?
(a) An insurance salesman.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A college student.
(d) A friendly barmaid.
2. While in Malta, what is the narrator constantly afraid of as he walks through town?
(a) Meeting his girlfriend's new man.
(b) Racist college students.
(c) The police.
(d) Other Native Americans.
3. When the woman talks to the narrator outside the Havre bar, what does she offer to do for him?
(a) Find his girlfriend.
(b) Give him a ride to another bar.
(c) Buy him a drink.
(d) Take him home.
4. After returning home from Havre, what does the narrator notice is different about his home?
(a) His horse is not in the corral.
(b) The house has been painted.
(c) His grandmother is gone.
(d) The truck is missing.
5. While in the bar in Havre, what object does the narrator find sitting on his seat when he returns from the bathroom?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A pack of cards.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bottle of beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Lame Bull and Teresa gone after the narrator returns home from drinking?
2. In Malta, what subject does the narrator argue with the other hotel bar patrons about?
3. After hitching a ride to Havre with a woman, what stops the narrator from raping her the next morning?
4. After returning from Havre, what does the narrator immediately remember about his past ?
5. What is the name of the woman the narrator meets outside the bar in Havre?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)