|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last question the man in the car asks the narrator after giving him a ride home from Havre?
(a) If he can take his picture.
(b) If he needs money.
(c) If this is really where he lives.
(d) If all Indians have that much land.
2. What does the narrator's father dream about, but never does?
(a) Traveling to the coast.
(b) Taking an Elk in Glacier Park.
(c) Securing a job in Havre.
(d) Buying a horse.
3. In Chapter 13, before going to Malta, what does the narrator do for his mother?
(a) He checks the mail.
(b) He checks the oil on the car.
(c) He cleans out the stable.
(d) He buys her a beer.
4. What does the narrator's mother reveal when he returns home from the bar?
(a) That his girlfriend has left.
(b) That she is kicking him out.
(c) That the police have come by.
(d) That his dog has died.
5. While in Havre, the narrator remembers a day with his brother. Where were he and his brother going?
(a) To town.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To mend fences.
(d) To herd cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator works in the rehabilitation clinic, why does he decide to leave?
2. After returning from Havre and bathing, where does the narrator go?
3. After returning home from Havre, what town's radio station does the narrator listen to while he is bathing?
4. What does the narrator give to his grandmother after Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house?
5. In the bar in Malta, why does the narrator lie to the bartender about knowing Lame Bull?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)