|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in Malta, what is the narrator constantly afraid of as he walks through town?
(a) The police.
(b) Racist college students.
(c) Other Native Americans.
(d) Meeting his girlfriend's new man.
2. When the narrator visits the old man, what problem of age does the old man have?
(a) He cannot walk.
(b) He is diabetic.
(c) He has ulcers.
(d) He is blind.
3. While in Havre, the narrator remembers a day with his brother. Where were he and his brother going?
(a) To town.
(b) To the bar.
(c) To herd cattle.
(d) To mend fences.
4. While he is in Havre, what kind of car does the narrator end up buying?
(a) A Skylark.
(b) A Buick.
(c) A Chevy.
(d) A Falcon.
5. While in the bar in Havre, what object does the narrator find sitting on his seat when he returns from the bathroom?
(a) A bottle of beer.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pack of cards.
(d) A teddy bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, before going to Malta, what does the narrator do for his mother?
2. In Havre, the narrator meets the white traveling man again. Why does the white man leave so quickly?
3. While in Havre, who does the white traveler plan to send his "sentimental gift" to?
4. What does the narrator's father dream about, but never does?
5. What kind of dwelling did Lame Bull live in before?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)