|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does the narrator discuss with Lame Bull while fishing at the river?
(a) His father's death.
(b) The day he met her mother.
(c) The flood.
(d) His birth.
2. What does the white traveler offer to do for the narrator if he will help him?
(a) Help him find his girlfriend.
(b) Pay him.
(c) Give him a ride.
(d) Buy him a car.
3. What is the name of the narrator's horse?
(b) Old Bird.
4. Where does the narrator work when he goes outside the reservation?
5. What is the name of the narrator's father?
(a) Long Knife.
(b) First Raise.
(c) Moon Dancer.
(d) Fast Elk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Havre, the narrator meets the white traveling man again. Why does the white man leave so quickly?
2. While in Havre, who does the white traveler plan to send his "sentimental gift" to?
3. In the bar in Malta, why does the narrator lie to the bartender about knowing Lame Bull?
4. After hitching a ride to Havre with a woman, what stops the narrator from raping her the next morning?
5. What does the narrator take with him when he travels to Malta to find his girlfriend?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)