|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the bar in Malta, why does the narrator lie to the bartender about knowing Lame Bull?
(a) Because he wants to pretend he is someone else.
(b) Because he dislikes his stepfather.
(c) Because he wants to forget he is married to his mother.
(d) Because Lame Bull caused trouble there.
2. What does the narrator's father dream about, but never does?
(a) Traveling to the coast.
(b) Securing a job in Havre.
(c) Taking an Elk in Glacier Park.
(d) Buying a horse.
3. In Chapter 11, in what sport does Lame Bull's friend say that Long Knife was a champion?
(c) Saddle bronc riding.
(d) Demolition Derby.
4. After the encounter with Long Knife, where does the narrator hear that his girlfriend has gone?
(a) To Durham.
(b) To Chinook.
(c) To Malta.
(d) To Havre.
5. What tribe is the narrator's girlfriend from?
(b) Gros Ventre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who gives the narrator a ride to Havre?
2. What is the name of the narrator's girlfriend?
3. In the hotel bar in Malta, the narrator meets a white man. Where is he from?
4. How does First Raise die?
5. After meeting the white traveler in Havre, where does the narrator suggest the man take him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)