|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in Havre, who does the narrator see the white traveler talking to?
(a) The man he robbed.
(b) A policeman.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) The barmaid from Malta.
2. What tribe is the narrator's girlfriend from?
(a) Gros Ventre.
3. What does Lame Bull start wearing as the new proprietor of a large ranch?
(a) A big hat.
(b) A constant grin.
(c) A bolo tie.
(d) A large belt buckle.
4. Where does the narrator work when he goes outside the reservation?
5. When the narrator arrives in Malta to find his girlfriend, where does he go first?
(a) King's bar.
(b) Railroad bar.
(c) Dougie's bar.
(d) Minough's bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the bar in Malta, why does the narrator lie to the bartender about knowing Lame Bull?
2. What does the narrator give to his grandmother after Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house?
3. What animal was killed because it attacked the narrator as a child?
4. What weapon does the white traveler buy while the narrator is with him?
5. How long are Lame Bull and Teresa gone after the narrator returns home from drinking?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)