|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
2. In the hotel bar in Malta, the narrator meets a white man. Where is he from?
(a) New York.
3. When the narrator meets a woman in the bar in Harlem, what initials are tattooed on her ring finger?
4. After hitching a ride to Havre with a woman, what stops the narrator from raping her the next morning?
(a) His conscience.
(b) A noise outside.
(c) A child in the kitchen.
(d) Her attitude.
5. Where does the white traveler go to meet the narrator after their conversation in the Havre cafe?
(a) Minough's bar.
(b) The Hotel bar.
(c) Another cafe.
(d) The Legion Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the narrator visits the old man, what problem of age does the old man have?
2. What do the local people think caused the river to turn milky white?
3. What does the narrator dream about while staying in Malta?
4. Where do the narrator and his family get their water?
5. While talking to the woman in the Harlem bar, where does the narrator find out she went to find work?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)