|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the encounter with Long Knife, where does the narrator hear that his girlfriend has gone?
(a) To Havre.
(b) To Chinook.
(c) To Malta.
(d) To Durham.
2. What animal was killed because it attacked the narrator as a child?
(a) A mule.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
3. What does the narrator give to his grandmother after Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house?
(a) Her pipe.
(b) A lecture.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A magazine.
4. What tribe is the narrator's girlfriend from?
(a) Gros Ventre.
5. Who most likely gave the narrator a black eye?
(a) The white man.
(b) The bartender.
(c) His stepfather.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Lame Bull and Teresa gone after the narrator returns home from drinking?
2. What does the narrator's mother reveal when he returns home from the bar?
3. When the narrator arrives in Malta to find his girlfriend, where does he go first?
4. What person does the narrator's mother drink with that he seems to dislike?
5. Before the narrator heads for Malta, what memories are brought back by the bar in Dodson?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)