|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator call the shack on the hill near his home?
(a) The earthboy place.
(b) The hollow place.
(c) The burrows.
(d) A dump.
2. In Chapter 13, before going to Malta, what does the narrator do for his mother?
(a) He checks the oil on the car.
(b) He checks the mail.
(c) He buys her a beer.
(d) He cleans out the stable.
3. How do the ducks that First Raise wins at the fair end up dying?
(a) They were eaten by a coyote.
(b) They were crushed.
(c) They became overheated.
(d) They drowned.
4. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
5. How does the family celebrate the marriage of Lame Bull and Teresa?
(a) By drinking at home.
(b) With dancing.
(c) By throwing a party.
(d) By driving through the streets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator take with him when he travels to Malta to find his girlfriend?
2. What event does the narrator discuss with Lame Bull while fishing at the river?
3. What tribe is the narrator's girlfriend from?
4. In Chapter 10, what member of Long Knife's family contributes to his reputation as a good worker?
5. What tribe is the narrator's grandmother from originally?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)