|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, in what sport does Lame Bull's friend say that Long Knife was a champion?
(c) Saddle bronc riding.
(d) Demolition Derby.
2. What animal was killed because it attacked the narrator as a child?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A mule.
3. What kind of dwelling did Lame Bull live in before?
(a) A mud hut.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A cave.
(d) A trailer house.
4. When the narrator works in the rehabilitation clinic, why does he decide to leave?
(a) His leg hurt him too much.
(b) He became tired of the labor.
(c) They only hired him because he was Indian.
(d) He was fired.
5. How much younger than Teresa is Lame Bull?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Eight years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, before going to Malta, what does the narrator do for his mother?
2. How does the family celebrate the marriage of Lame Bull and Teresa?
3. Before the narrator heads for Malta, what memories are brought back by the bar in Dodson?
4. What does the narrator give to his grandmother after Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house?
5. What does Lame Bull grow on his land?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)