|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person does the narrator's mother drink with that he seems to dislike?
(b) A local woman.
(c) Lame Bull.
(d) The priest.
2. Where do the narrator and his family get their water?
(a) From the Milk River.
(b) They buy it bottled.
(c) From a cistern.
(d) From the tap.
3. What does the narrator find in his father's toolbox that he takes fishing with him?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A spoon.
(c) A long string.
(d) A pair of boots.
4. What do the local people think caused the river to turn milky white?
(a) Contamination from a mine.
(b) The Chinook flood.
(c) A streak of bad luck.
(d) The sugar beet factory.
5. What does Lame Bull grow on his land?
(a) Sugar beets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the ducks that First Raise wins at the fair end up dying?
2. When Teresa and Lame Bull leave the house together, where do they go?
3. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
4. How much younger than Teresa is Lame Bull?
5. How long are Lame Bull and Teresa gone after the narrator returns home from drinking?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)