|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lame Bull start wearing as the new proprietor of a large ranch?
(a) A large belt buckle.
(b) A big hat.
(c) A constant grin.
(d) A bolo tie.
2. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
3. When the narrator works in the rehabilitation clinic, why does he decide to leave?
(a) He was fired.
(b) His leg hurt him too much.
(c) They only hired him because he was Indian.
(d) He became tired of the labor.
4. How much is Long Knife paid for his work on Lame Bull's ranch?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) Two days room and board.
(d) Ten dollars.
5. While in Malta, why does the narrator decide he doesn't like the priest who drinks with his mother?
(a) He argues with the narrator every time he sees him.
(b) He won't go on the reservation.
(c) He's catholic.
(d) He's cheap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrator's father?
2. After losing Dougie in Malta, the narrator walks through a movie theater. Who does he see on the screen?
3. When the narrator arrives in Malta to find his girlfriend, where does he go first?
4. When the narrator visits the old man, what problem of age does the old man have?
5. In Malta, what does Dougie convince the narrator to do?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)