|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time the narrator saw the old man?
(a) Six months ago.
(b) When he was a child.
(c) He has never seen him before.
(d) At his father's funeral.
2. Where does the narrator work when he goes outside the reservation?
3. In Malta, what does Dougie convince the narrator to do?
(a) Help him rob a drunk.
(b) Give him some cash.
(c) Buy him a beer.
(d) Break into a car.
4. What is the name of the narrator's father?
(a) Fast Elk.
(b) Moon Dancer.
(c) First Raise.
(d) Long Knife.
5. What does the narrator find in his father's toolbox that he takes fishing with him?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A spoon.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A long string.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the ducks that First Raise wins at the fair end up dying?
2. What is the name of the narrator's horse?
3. When the narrator works in the rehabilitation clinic, why does he decide to leave?
4. In the bar in Malta, why does the narrator lie to the bartender about knowing Lame Bull?
5. What does Lame Bull grow on his land?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)