|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, before going to Malta, what does the narrator do for his mother?
(a) He checks the mail.
(b) He cleans out the stable.
(c) He checks the oil on the car.
(d) He buys her a beer.
2. When the narrator visits the old man, what problem of age does the old man have?
(a) He cannot walk.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has ulcers.
(d) He is diabetic.
3. What animal was killed because it attacked the narrator as a child?
(a) A horse.
(b) A mule.
(c) A turkey.
(d) A dog.
4. What is the name of the narrator's brother?
5. What kind of dwelling did Lame Bull live in before?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A cave.
(c) A trailer house.
(d) A mud hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time the narrator saw the old man?
2. How much younger than Teresa is Lame Bull?
3. What does the narrator take with him when he travels to Malta to find his girlfriend?
4. What does Lame Bull start wearing as the new proprietor of a large ranch?
5. When the narrator arrives in Malta to find his girlfriend, where does he go first?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)