|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While out on the range, what question does the narrator ask his brother about their father?
(a) If he will go hunting that year.
(b) If he will be angry with them for staying outside.
(c) If he has hit their mother.
(d) If he will take them fishing.
2. How do the ducks that First Raise wins at the fair end up dying?
(a) They were crushed.
(b) They became overheated.
(c) They were eaten by a coyote.
(d) They drowned.
3. When the narrator meets a woman in the bar in Harlem, what initials are tattooed on her ring finger?
4. In Chapter 13, before going to Malta, what does the narrator do for his mother?
(a) He cleans out the stable.
(b) He buys her a beer.
(c) He checks the mail.
(d) He checks the oil on the car.
5. After the white traveler is taken away from Havre, who does the narrator wish he could find?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) The barmaid.
(d) His father's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the narrator heads for Malta, what memories are brought back by the bar in Dodson?
2. Where does the narrator stay with Marlene?
3. What animal was killed because it attacked the narrator as a child?
4. What does the narrator take with him when he travels to Malta to find his girlfriend?
5. After losing Dougie in Malta, the narrator walks through a movie theater. Who does he see on the screen?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)