|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mose when he dies?
2. While the narrator and Mose are herding cattle, which type of cow goes first?
(a) The heifers.
(b) The bulls.
(c) The calves.
(d) They were all together.
3. While Mose and the narrator are herding cattle, what time of day is it when they reach the gate?
4. How does Mose die?
(a) He falls and is trampled by the cattle.
(b) He slips out of the stirrup and drowns in the ditch.
(c) He is thrown from his horse.
(d) He is hit by a car.
5. In Malta, who talks to the narrator as soon as he steps out the door of the hotel?
(a) A cop.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. After talking to his girlfriend and being beaten in the Havre bar, what does the narrator wake up to find he is missing?
2. In the hotel bar in Malta, the narrator meets a white man. Where is he from?
3. What is the name of the woman the narrator meets outside the bar in Havre?
4. After being beaten in the Havre bar, who helps the narrator?
5. In Malta, what subject does the narrator argue with the other hotel bar patrons about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)