|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator dream about while staying in Malta?
(a) A chugging tractor.
(b) A crashing plane.
(c) A boy on a horse.
(d) A bloody river.
2. While herding cattle, where do the narrator and Mose decide to take them?
(a) Across the highway.
(b) To a neighboring ranch.
(c) Into another pasture.
(d) Away from the valley.
3. How old is Mose when he dies?
4. How does Mose die?
(a) He slips out of the stirrup and drowns in the ditch.
(b) He is thrown from his horse.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He falls and is trampled by the cattle.
5. What is the name of the woman the narrator meets outside the bar in Havre?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the narrator give to the woman who talks to him after he has been beaten in Havre?
2. After talking to his girlfriend and being beaten in the Havre bar, what does the narrator wake up to find he is missing?
3. While Mose and the narrator are herding cattle, what time of day is it when they reach the gate?
4. What does the woman who helps the narrator outside the bar in Havre look like?
5. In Malta, who talks to the narrator as soon as he steps out the door of the hotel?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)