|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Churchill have?
2. What is a Dreadnought?
(d) Britain traitor.
3. During the Malakand Expedition, British troops held firm. Which group ran in the face of danger?
4. Who was important to Churchill's entrance into military armed services?
(a) General Robert E Lee.
(b) General John J. Pershing.
(c) Captain Walter James.
(d) Captain James Cook.
5. What had Churchill been sparked to do during his time in the military?
(a) Remake his political life.
(b) Retire and move to the country.
(c) Fight for equality.
(d) Write about military strategies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Enchantress?
2. What does "remember Tonypandy" refer to?
3. When did Churchill return to the Conservative party?
4. How did Churchill refer to his nanny?
5. Churchill was a leader of which political party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Churchill skeptical of expanding British Imperial holdings?
2. Whom did Churchill marry and why?
3. What things excluded Lord Randolph Churchill from political office?
4. What happened as a result of the British being obligated by treaty to defend Belgium?
5. What kinds of things tainted the line of the Duke of Marlborough for generations? Who restored it's good name?
6. How did Churchill's mother spend the time during her marriage to Lord Randolph Churchill?
7. What did John Keegan find when he came to New York to study?
8. During the time of increased German and American economic power, what did Churchill support, despite it becoming less popular with his party?
9. What happened to Churchill during the Boer War?
10. How was Churchill able to qualify for British armed services?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)