1. Where did the author, John Keegan, grow up?
2. In the beginning, the author views Churchill as:
3. The author believes Churchill looks:
4. Churchill's common dress was:
5. What did Churchill usually have in his hand?
6. Churchill was a leader of which political party?
7. During the authors' generation, which party was creating a social revolution?
8. What seemed the touchstone of last-gasp Churchillianism?
9. Where did Keegan go to study?
This section contains 3,540 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)