|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Apotheosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Roosevelt after WW II ended?
(a) He died.
(b) He resigned.
(c) He was thrown out of office.
(d) He was not re-elected.
2. What medical problem hit Churchill during his trip to Washington D.C.?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) Heart Attack.
3. What seemed the touchstone of last-gasp Churchillianism?
(a) Control of Aisne River.
(b) Suez Canal control.
(c) Overturn of Nazism.
(d) Overturn of Socialism.
4. Churchill was a leader of which political party?
5. What famous Churchill line did the author first hear?
(a) "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. "
(b) "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. "
(c) "A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. "
(d) "Conquer we must; conquer we shall."
Short Answer Questions
1. How much food was a British individuals ration for one week during U-boat warfare?
2. Who succeeded Truman in the American Presidency?
3. What is Boniface?
4. What happened to Churchill during his first war as a soldier?
5. What was Churchill awarded in 1953?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)