|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Apotheosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Britain hesitate to spend money on defense in the 1930s?
(a) Fear of antagonizing Hitler.
(b) Fear of upsetting economic progress.
(c) Fear of retalliation from Italy.
(d) Fear of calling attention to themselves.
2. Churchill was a leader of which political party?
3. Which country was Britain obligated to defend by honoring it's treaty?
4. What political cause did Churchill adopt at age 58?
(a) Racial equality.
(b) Women's Rights.
(d) Opposition to appeasement.
5. What kind of child was Churchill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keegan first find fascinating about Churchill?
2. What was the Enchantress?
3. What other country besides Britain was aligned with Poland?
4. Churchill left the Boer war to do what?
5. Where did Churchill attend military school?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)