|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Apotheosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Prime Minister recognized Churchill's worth?
(a) Robert Walpole.
(b) Gordon Brown.
(c) Henry Pelham.
(d) Stanley Baldwin.
2. What was France supposed to do under Vichy?
(a) Attack Germany at all costs.
(b) Show no resistance to Germany at all.
(c) Create armaments for Germany.
(d) Defend Germany at all costs.
3. What was the principle means by which Churchill directed the war?
(a) His box.
(b) His office.
(c) By telephone.
(d) Encrypted telegraphs.
4. What did Churchill usually have in his hand?
(a) A hat.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A book.
(d) Speech notes.
5. What did Keegan do to pass the time while studying abroad?
(a) Reads in the library.
(b) Listens to records.
(d) Interviews political icons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the riskiest move a British Parliamentarian can make?
2. What was daughter, Mary Soams, description of her mother's nature?
3. British regiments would not look at what group as fighting equals?
4. Who succeeded Truman in the American Presidency?
5. David Lloyd George proposed introducing a supertax on the very rich in a budget named what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)