|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, Apotheosis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Ark Royal and Iron Duke?
(a) Private Parlaimentary residences.
(b) War code-names.
(c) Airplane names.
(d) Ship names.
2. How did Churchill get into good schools?
(a) Through luck.
(b) Through bribery.
(c) Through his elite background.
(d) Through scholarship.
3. What event finally helped lift a great weight off of Churchill and paved the way for building his political career again?
(a) Appointment to Chancellor of Securities.
(b) Publishing his third book.
(c) Acceptance into the Labour party.
(d) Being cleared of blame for the Dardanelles incident.
4. What color was Churchill's horse?
(c) Grey (white).
5. Churchill suspected Stalin was a:
(b) Front for an underground leadership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keegan do to pass the time while studying abroad?
2. What attack inspired Japanese descent on Pearl Harbor a year later?
3. British regiments would not look at what group as fighting equals?
4. In 1941, what country's abandonment of neutrality could change the direction of the war?
5. What did Churchill usually have in his hand?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)