|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, A Prime Minister Alone, 1940-1941.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was France supposed to do under Vichy?
(a) Defend Germany at all costs.
(b) Create armaments for Germany.
(c) Show no resistance to Germany at all.
(d) Attack Germany at all costs.
2. Where did Keegan go to study?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. What was the theme of British foreign policy from before Churchill's birth until his early maturity?
(a) Europe domination.
(d) Splendid Isolation.
4. Churchill's life was almost devoid of:
5. What country rebelled against the Versailles Treaty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which child was of sweet nature and high intelligence?
2. Who came to Churchill's aid and helped him during his struggle to regain respect in politics?
3. Whose biography did Churchill write?
4. What did Keegan first find fascinating about Churchill?
5. Churchill left the Boer war to do what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)