|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, A Prime Minister Alone, 1940-1941.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does IRA stand for?
(a) Irish Rearmament Action.
(b) Internal Relations Movement.
(c) Inter Radical Army.
(d) Irish Republican Army.
2. Britain found itself at war with Germany for a second time after Hitler attacked what country?
(c) United States.
3. What lineage does Churchill's family descend from?
(a) Duke of Marlborough.
(b) Duke of Windsor.
(c) Duke of Kent.
(d) Duke of Edinburg.
4. What is a Panzer?
(b) German army drop-out.
5. British regiments would not look at what group as fighting equals?
(a) African-American troops.
(b) American troops.
(c) Indian troops.
(d) British Lower-class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who replaced Asquith as Prime Minister?
2. What disease took the life of Churchill's father?
3. Whose biography did Churchill write?
4. What did Churchill choose to promote and protect rather than increase Army corps to compete with France and Germany?
5. Which country chose to make itself the dominant military State?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)