|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, The Coming of War, 1933-1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Churchill refer to his nanny?
(a) His "Cantacerous Nursemaid".
(b) His "Morning Star".
(c) His "Greedy Governess".
(d) His "Angel from Heaven".
2. How old was Churchill when he married?
3. What was Hitler's political manifesto called?
(a) Heute Weil.
(b) Mein Kampf.
(c) Heute Neue.
(d) Mein Steht.
4. What is a Panzer?
(a) German army drop-out.
5. Whose needs did Churchill value as much as an employer or landlords?
(a) Working man.
(c) Women and children.
(d) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Churchill was first elected to the House of Commons, what was the election nicknamed?
2. What happened to Churchill during his first war as a soldier?
3. Why was Prince Louis of Battenberg removed from the office of First Sea Lord?
4. Why did Britain hesitate to spend money on defense in the 1930s?
5. What was Hitler's most menacing rearmament measure?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)