|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, The Coming of War, 1933-1940.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease took the life of Churchill's father?
(a) Heart attack.
2. What was the first paper Churchill ever sign on to work for?
(a) Floyd County Times.
(b) Britain's Post.
3. British regiments would not look at what group as fighting equals?
(a) American troops.
(b) African-American troops.
(c) Indian troops.
(d) British Lower-class.
4. Which Prime Minister recognized Churchill's worth?
(a) Henry Pelham.
(b) Gordon Brown.
(c) Robert Walpole.
(d) Stanley Baldwin.
5. During the Malakand Expedition, British troops held firm. Which group ran in the face of danger?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Churchill attend military school?
2. What was the first war Churchill was involved in as a soldier?
3. What was Hitler's political manifesto called?
4. What political cause did Churchill adopt at age 58?
5. What was the critical event that happened in 1929?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)