|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The Army, 1894-1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Churchill usually have in his hand?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) Speech notes.
2. How did Churchill refer to his nanny?
(a) His "Angel from Heaven".
(b) His "Morning Star".
(c) His "Greedy Governess".
(d) His "Cantacerous Nursemaid".
3. What was the first paper Churchill ever sign on to work for?
(a) Britain's Post.
(c) Floyd County Times.
4. What happened to Churchill during his first war as a soldier?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He was put in a leadership position immediately.
(c) He went AWOL.
(d) He was awarded a Purple Heart.
5. What disease took the life of Churchill's father?
(a) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Lord Randolph Churchill from political office?
2. Churchill's life was almost devoid of:
3. What kind of student was Churchill in his early school years?
4. What was Churchill's primary task while serving in India?
5. What was Churchill's relationship with his father?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)