|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The Army, 1894-1900.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Keegan go to study?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. What was Churchill's primary task while serving in India?
(a) Patrol for insurgents.
(b) Plan war strategies.
(c) Recruit reinforcements.
(d) Dig fox holes.
3. How old was Churchill when he married?
4. What kind of student was Churchill in his early school years?
(a) He enjoyed school immensely.
(b) He was always at the top of his class.
(c) He was a terrible student.
(d) He did not attend school until his teens.
5. Where did the author, John Keegan, grow up?
(a) Soviet Union.
(b) United States.
(d) Great Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. The particular regiment that Churchill was a member of enjoyed what social benefits?
2. Churchill left Cuba a full member of:
3. What did Churchill display that electrifies Keegan?
4. Churchill saw Britain as the incarnation of it's own:
5. During the authors' generation, which party was creating a social revolution?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)