|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Family and Youth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Churchill get into good schools?
(a) Through luck.
(b) Through scholarship.
(c) Through bribery.
(d) Through his elite background.
2. What seemed the touchstone of last-gasp Churchillianism?
(a) Overturn of Socialism.
(b) Overturn of Nazism.
(c) Control of Aisne River.
(d) Suez Canal control.
3. Churchill had an unsurpassed skill for what?
(a) English history and English composition.
(b) Religious Doctrine.
(c) Mathematics and Statistics.
(d) Track and Field.
4. What lineage does Churchill's family descend from?
(a) Duke of Windsor.
(b) Duke of Kent.
(c) Duke of Marlborough.
(d) Duke of Edinburg.
5. Churchill's life was almost devoid of:
Short Answer Questions
1. During the authors' generation, which party was creating a social revolution?
2. What disease took the life of Churchill's father?
3. The author believes Churchill looks:
4. What kind of student was Churchill in his early school years?
5. What famous Churchill line did the author first hear?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)