|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Big Three, 1941-1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lloyd George believe was upsetting Churchill's balance?
(a) His anti-Bolshevik obession.
(b) His support of socialism.
(c) His fear of flying.
(d) The after-affects of Churchill's New York accident.
2. Who was important to Churchill's entrance into military armed services?
(a) Captain Walter James.
(b) General Robert E Lee.
(c) Captain James Cook.
(d) General John J. Pershing.
3. According to Keegan, Churchill's Dukedom lineage was for years held by what kind of men?
(a) Upstanding and intellectual men.
(b) Carefree and flighty men.
(c) Dishonerable and treacherous men.
(d) Serious and stern men.
4. How did Churchill qualify for his military training?
(a) Through a tutor and rote military learning.
(b) Through his elite background.
(c) Through his natural-born talents.
(d) Through his lineage.
5. What was the Enchantress?
(a) A doomed battleship.
(b) Churchill's airplane.
(c) The Admiralty yacht.
(d) The Queen's airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Keegan first find fascinating about Churchill?
2. What was the theme of British foreign policy from before Churchill's birth until his early maturity?
3. What did Churchill display that electrifies Keegan?
4. Whom named Churchill as his successor?
5. What successful operation tempted Roosevelt to make one of his few overseas journeys of the war?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)