|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Big Three, 1941-1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the Hurricane and Spitfire?
(c) Early machine guns.
(d) Military tactics.
2. Which two countries refused to send help during the Turkish advance?
(a) America and France.
(b) Australia and Canada.
(c) Britain and Belgium.
(d) Italy and Russia.
3. Churchill toured Britain, Canada and the United States for 4 months doing what?
(b) Sight seeing.
(d) Raising money.
4. What was Hitler's political manifesto called?
(a) Heute Weil.
(b) Mein Kampf.
(c) Heute Neue.
(d) Mein Steht.
5. What was the principle means by which Churchill directed the war?
(a) His office.
(b) Encrypted telegraphs.
(c) His box.
(d) By telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city was Churchill in when he was hit by a car?
2. What was the critical event that happened in 1929?
3. What happened to Churchill during his first war as a soldier?
4. Who was important to Churchill's entrance into military armed services?
5. What was daughter, Mary Soams, description of her mother's nature?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)