|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wash do with the banker's wife's letter?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Puts it in a box.
(c) Tears it up.
(d) Sends it back.
2. How does Ed make George feel at the end of "An Awakening"?
3. When the Reverend thinks about leaving the ministry, what other career does he consider?
(a) Telegraph operator.
4. When George goes to his wife after kicking her out, what does he say it takes for him to forgive her?
(a) Nothing makes him forgive her.
(b) For her to touch him.
(c) For her to give him his money back.
(d) For her to cry.
5. What does George decide to do the day his mother dies?
(a) Make a change in his life.
(b) Save the hotel.
(c) Kill his father.
(d) Buy a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wash's job?
2. When George reflects back on a summer evening she shares with Helen, what does it inspire him to do?
3. What part of Ray's body is bowed from too much work?
4. How old is Tandy?
5. Who says "the women in the place don't embarrass me although they try hard enough"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)