Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why does a carpenter come to the writer's house?
To raise his bed.
2. What war is the carpenter part of?
The Civil War.
3. What do the writer and the carpenter have in common?
The both have white mustaches.
4. What part of his health concerns the writer?
5. When the writer is lying in bed, what does he compare himself to?
A pregnant woman.
6. What does the writer think about as he lies in his bed?
The people he knows.
This section contains 4,364 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)