|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sophistication.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit of Kate Swift's catches Reverend Curtis' attention one morning as he sits at his desk?
(a) Her smoking.
(b) Her nail-biting.
(c) Her drinking.
(d) Her swearing.
2. What happens to the tall, dark girl in one of her dreams?
(a) She is slapped.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is bitten.
(d) She is robbed.
3. What is the name of Tom and Elizabeth's hotel?
(a) New Willard House.
(b) The Willard.
(c) Elizabeth's Rose.
(d) Old Willard Place.
4. When David and Jesse are in the forest, what makes David run?
(a) Jesse has a knife.
(b) The lamb starts to attack.
(c) A stranger pulls out a gun.
(d) A forest fire starts.
5. Who says "I have a desire to make you admire me"?
(a) Dr. Parcival.
(b) George Willard.
(c) Albert Longworth.
(d) Will Henderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Helen at her parent's house in "Sophistication"?
2. What does Tom tell George he wants to experience when he is drinking?
3. What does Elizabeth's dad make her promise to not tell Tom about?
4. What happens to Seth's father?
5. When does Dr. Parcival say he prays all night?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)