|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Louise do to a farmhand at her family's farm one weekend?
(a) Hits the farmhand in anger.
(b) Steals the farmhand's money.
(c) Takes the farmhand's buggy.
(d) Gets the farmhand fired.
2. What type of friends does Enoch prefer?
3. What does Tom's conversation with George about being successful make Elizabeth want to do?
(a) Kill Tom.
(b) Move out of the hotel.
(c) Talk to George herself.
(d) Send George to college.
4. What body part does Wing use to help him talk?
(a) His hands.
(b) His arms.
(c) His head.
(d) His mouth.
5. What does the doctor read to the girl in the winter?
(a) His medical texts.
(b) All the novels in the house.
(c) The daily newspaper.
(d) What he writes on scraps of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Wing's power as a teacher described?
2. What happens to the tall, dark girl in one of her dreams?
3. What is the danger of the writer's subject matter?
4. How do the people of Winesburg describe Kate?
5. At the end of this story, George is the last person in Winesburg to do what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)