|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the doctor's knuckles described?
(a) Strangely twisted.
(b) Horribly placed.
(c) Mysteriously bumpy.
(d) Extraordinarily large.
2. How long does the writer write for when he gets out of bed and starts writing?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two days.
(d) Four hours.
3. What does Reverend Curtis think his wife denies him of?
4. Why does Enoch lock the woman in his building in his apartment?
(a) He wants to slap her.
(b) He has too much to drink.
(c) He's trying to explain something to her.
(d) He's trying to kiss her.
5. What does Reverend Curtis do to the window in his office after he sees Kate through it the first time?
(a) He gets new curtains.
(b) He shatters the glass.
(c) He makes a small hole in it.
(d) He boards it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George say he has set forth upon when he goes to find Louise?
2. Who does Alice Hindman live with?
3. What are Tom's political aspirations?
4. Where does Louise tell George to wait?
5. What does Wing do for a living?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)