|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Queer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Parcival tell George he does for a living?
(b) Professional thief.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) He doesn't have to work before this.
2. When David and Jesse are in the forest, what makes David run?
(a) A forest fire starts.
(b) The lamb starts to attack.
(c) A stranger pulls out a gun.
(d) Jesse has a knife.
3. What happens to Seth's father?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He leaves home when Seth is young.
(c) He moves to Europe.
(d) He dies of a disease.
4. Who does the tall, dark girl think she marries?
(a) The wine maker.
(b) The black-haired boy.
(c) Her second cousin.
(d) The jeweler's son.
5. What is Dr. Reefy doing when the tall, dark girl comes to see him?
(a) Pulling a tooth.
(b) Writing on a scrap of paper.
(c) Putting a bandage on a woman.
(d) Cleaning up blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Wing use to help him talk?
2. How does Louise Bently describe her relationship with Jesse's farm?
3. What does the writer think about as he lies in his bed?
4. What is the danger of the writer's subject matter?
5. What do the writer and the carpenter have in common?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)