|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Teacher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do for a living?
(b) Sylvester West's drug store clerk.
(c) Standard Oil agent.
2. What is the danger of the writer's subject matter?
(a) He runs out of things to write.
(b) No one wants to read it.
(c) He doesn't fully understand it.
(d) He becomes grotesque himself.
3. How is Wing's power as a teacher described?
4. How old is Tandy?
5. What does the "half-witted boy" of Wing's school do at night?
(a) Imagine dreams as facts.
(b) Make prank phone calls.
(c) Plan a crime.
(d) Draw on his walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night of the storm, who does Kate go to talk to?
2. What makes Elizabeth use the "feeble flame of life that remains in her body" to get out of bed and creep toward George's bedroom one July evening?
3. Who names the girl "Tandy"?
4. Who does Alice Hindman live with?
5. What does the doctor read to the girl in the winter?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)