|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Man of Ideas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Joe Welling's fits?
(a) They are of ideas and thoughts.
(b) They are quick and powerful.
(c) They are meaningless.
(d) They are only physical.
2. What happens to the writer's book?
(a) It is not published.
(b) It gets published.
(c) He decides to re-write it.
(d) He looses the only copy.
3. What does Dr. Parcival always wear?
(a) A dirty white waistcoat.
(b) A dirty hat.
(c) A pair of dingy brown shoes.
(d) A yellow jacket.
4. How does the town feel about Joe and Sarah?
(a) They are in awe of it.
(b) They try to break them up.
(c) They are indifferent to it.
(d) They are repelled by it.
5. Where does Dr. Parcival move from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Reefy ride when he goes house to house?
2. What does Wing do before he cries in front of George?
3. What does the "half-witted boy" of Wing's school do at night?
4. What does the author say makes it difficult for people to understand Jesse?
5. Where does George find Louise when he decides to answer her letter?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)