|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Godliness, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer think about as he lies in his bed?
(a) Having a baby.
(b) A way to quit smoking.
(c) His shopping list.
(d) The people he knows.
2. What body part does Wing use to help him talk?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His hands.
(c) His head.
(d) His arms.
3. How are the doctor's knuckles described?
(a) Mysteriously bumpy.
(b) Extraordinarily large.
(c) Strangely twisted.
(d) Horribly placed.
4. What makes Elizabeth use the "feeble flame of life that remains in her body" to get out of bed and creep toward George's bedroom one July evening?
(a) George does not visit her for several days.
(b) She has a bad dream.
(c) She hears noises come out of his room.
(d) She knows Tom is trying to get him a job.
5. How does George feel at the end of the story when he is at the drug store?
(d) In love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the danger of the writer's subject matter?
2. What does Jesse want to use his land for?
3. What does Elizabeth do when she goes in George's room and sits by his desk?
4. Why does Dr. Parcival say he does not have many patients?
5. What does George say he has set forth upon when he goes to find Louise?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)