|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Godliness, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jesse's brothers and father stay silent on the farm?
(a) It is part of their religion.
(b) They do not want to scare the animals.
(c) It is difficult for them to talk.
(d) They do not like each other.
2. Who is Wing's only friend?
(a) Adolph Myers.
(b) George Willard.
(c) The old man.
(d) Tom Willard.
3. What does Dr. Reefy ask the tall, dark girl after her first visit with him?
(a) He asks her if she is rich.
(b) He asks her to marry him.
(c) He asks her to tell him her thoughts.
(d) He asks her to go for a ride in the country.
4. Where does Dr. Parcival move from?
5. Why does Wing leave Pennsylvania?
(a) He gets a new job.
(b) He is driven out of town.
(c) He meets a woman.
(d) He is bored of his life there.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer describe the "truths" he writes about?
2. How does George feel at the end of the story when he is at the drug store?
3. What is Dr. Reefy doing when the tall, dark girl comes to see him?
4. What does Dr. Reefy write on the scraps of paper he keeps in his pockets?
5. What does Louise do for John Hardy?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)