|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Godliness, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Parcival tell George he does for a living?
(b) Professional thief.
(c) He doesn't have to work before this.
(d) Newspaper reporter.
2. How does the writer describe the "truths" he writes about?
3. What emotion does Elizabeth feel at the end of the story ,after George share's his plans for his future?
4. How is Wing's power as a teacher described?
5. Where does Louise tell George to wait?
(a) By William's barn.
(b) In the potato patch.
(c) Behind the saloon.
(d) By the picket fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes at the farm once David arrives?
2. Why does Jesse's brothers and father stay silent on the farm?
3. How old is Wing at the end of this story?
4. Why does the tall, dark girl originally come see Dr. Reefy?
5. What does Dr. Parcival tell George he is afraid of?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)