|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Elizabeth is a girl, how does she startle the people of Winesburg?
(a) By wearing men's clothing.
(b) By joining a circus.
(c) By marrying Tom.
(d) By living alone.
2. What do the writer and the carpenter have in common?
(a) They both lose a brother.
(b) They both ride bikes.
(c) The both are in prison.
(d) The both have white mustaches.
3. How does Tom describe Elizabeth's figure?
4. What does Elizabeth do when she goes in George's room and sits by his desk?
(a) She cleans his drawers.
(b) She prays.
(c) She reads his notes.
(d) She sleeps.
5. What happens to the tall, dark girl in one of her dreams?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is bitten.
(c) She is slapped.
(d) She is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Reefy ask the tall, dark girl after her first visit with him?
2. How long has Dr. Reefy worn the same clothes?
3. What is Dr. Reefy doing when the tall, dark girl comes to see him?
4. How are the doctor's knuckles described?
5. What part of his health concerns the writer?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)