|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mother.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the danger of the writer's subject matter?
(a) No one wants to read it.
(b) He runs out of things to write.
(c) He doesn't fully understand it.
(d) He becomes grotesque himself.
2. What does the writer name his book?
(a) The Book of the Grotesque.
(b) The Book of Me.
(c) When I Could Not Sleep.
(d) Grotesque Dreams.
3. What do the writer and the carpenter have in common?
(a) The both have white mustaches.
(b) They both ride bikes.
(c) The both are in prison.
(d) They both lose a brother.
4. What body part does Wing use to help him talk?
(a) His hands.
(b) His head.
(c) His mouth.
(d) His arms.
5. Where does Wing live during his youth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the writer's book?
2. According to the author, the story of Wing is the story of what?
3. Why does Wing leave Pennsylvania?
4. How is Wing's power as a teacher described?
5. What does Dr. Reefy ride when he goes house to house?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)