Quiz: Mother to The Philosopher
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Tom describe Elizabeth's figure?
2. What does Tom say "Tom Willard's son" must do?
a) Wake up.
b) Be a writer.
c) Help his mother.
d) Date a girl.
3. Who says "I have a desire to make you admire me"?
a) Dr. Parcival.
b) George Willard.
c) Will Henderson.
d) Albert Longworth.
4. What is the name of Tom and Elizabeth's hotel?
a) New Willard House.
b) Elizabeth's Rose.
c) Old Willard Place.
d) The Willard.
5. Why does Dr. Parcival say he does not have many patients?
a) Because he does not want many.
b) Because he is a poor doctor.
This section contains 267 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)