|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Godliness, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dr. Parcival say he prays all night?
(a) When his brother steals.
(b) When his mother is ill.
(c) When his father dies.
(d) When he is about to move.
2. What happens when Wing forgets about his hands?
(a) He forgets how to talk.
(b) He puts them on George's shoulder.
(c) He paints a picture.
(d) He leaves his front porch.
3. Where does Dr. Parcival live?
(a) Above the saloon.
(b) Next to the baker.
(c) Above the shoe repair shop.
(d) Below the book bookstore.
4. How does George feel at the end of the story when he is at the drug store?
(b) In love.
5. What does Dr. Parcival always wear?
(a) A dirty white waistcoat.
(b) A dirty hat.
(c) A yellow jacket.
(d) A pair of dingy brown shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part does Wing use to help him talk?
2. What does Jesse turn to as an explanation for everything?
3. What is Dr. Reefy doing when the tall, dark girl comes to see him?
4. Why is it Jesse's fault his wife dies?
5. Why does Dr. Parcival say he does not have many patients?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)