|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Thinker.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Reefy write on the scraps of paper he keeps in his pockets?
(a) Phone numbers.
2. As time passes, what happens to John and Louise?
(a) They start to earn money.
(b) They debate moving from Ohio.
(c) They grow distant.
(d) They fall deeper in love.
3. How does Seth respond to his mother when she scolds him?
(a) He cries.
(b) He runs away from home.
(c) He yells back at her.
(d) He looks her straight in the eyes.
4. Where does George find Louise when he decides to answer her letter?
(a) In the kitchen of her father's house.
(b) In the backyard of her father's house.
(c) Picking potatoes at her uncle's.
(d) At the saloon.
5. What does Dr. Reefy ask the tall, dark girl after her first visit with him?
(a) He asks her to tell him her thoughts.
(b) He asks her to go for a ride in the country.
(c) He asks her to marry him.
(d) He asks her if she is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Seth he wants to write?
2. How does Louise act toward her education?
3. What does the doctor read to the girl in the winter?
4. What does Alice sometimes do with her blanket?
5. What type of work does Seth tell Helen he wants to do?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)