Quiz: The Untold Lie to Death
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In the story, "Drink," where does Tom move from?
a) New York City.
2. What part of Ray's body is bowed from too much work?
a) His elbows.
b) His back.
c) His knees.
d) His shoulders.
3. What does Tom tell George he wants to experience when he is drinking?
a) Love and closeness.
b) Honesty and bonding.
c) Anger and hatred.
d) Suffering and unhappiness.
4. When Ray goes to talk to Hal, what does Hal say he is not?
a) A fool.
b) An idiot.
c) A coward.
d) A rich man.
5. What does Elizabeth's dad make her promise to not tell Tom about?
This section contains 286 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)