Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Victor asked to accompany the President on a brief trip?
2. Where do the Germans attack after the Normandy invasion?
3. Who does Victor meet in Guam?
4. Who does the President send on a mission to the North Atlantic?
5. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
How is propaganda used in the novel? How are propaganda programs implemented? What non-media propaganda exists and how is it used in the novel?
Describe the affect anti-Semitism has on the characters in the novel. How does discrimination against Jews affect relationships in the novel? What civil liberties are suppressed as a direct result of anti-Semitism? How does anti-Semitism affect the motives of the characters?
Discuss the contrasts between the antagonist and protagonist of the novel. What type of character does the protagonist exhibit? How does the author define the antagonist? How do these characters affect the action of the novel?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)