|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Natalie send Byron in a telegram in Part 3?
(a) She has given birth to a son.
(b) She wants a divorce.
(c) Warren is dead.
(d) Aaron is dead.
2. Why does Natalie return home to her mother and father?
(a) Her father is very ill.
(b) Her parents do not approve of Byron.
(c) Her parents do not approve of Leslie.
(d) Her mother fears for her safety.
3. What does Victor learn in a letter after he completes his British bomber mission?
(a) Rhoda wants a divorce.
(b) Janice is pregnant.
(c) Madeline is pregnant.
(d) Rhoda is pregnant.
4. What does Leslie Slote ask Natalie in a letter?
(a) To send him money.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To leave Poland.
(d) To leave Italy.
5. Where is Victor told to send the thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is E.J. Tillet?
2. To what rank is Victor promoted while in Rome?
3. What major military move does Roon defend in Part 3?
4. Who sends the message, "Eat Hearty, more coming, Mother Hubbard"?
5. Who agrees to assist Natalie in Italy with the red tape that is preventing Aaron from leaving Italy?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)