|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Rhoda have as the family leaves Warren's wedding reception?
(a) Warren made a mistake.
(b) All of her children are leaving her.
(c) She has no family left.
(d) The war is interrupting their family time.
2. Which character is being held in a private cell in Germany?
(a) Armin von Roon.
(b) Wolf Stoller.
(c) Teddy Gallard.
3. What type of training does Victor want Byron to have?
(a) Submarine training.
(b) Pilot training.
(c) Radar technology instruction.
(d) Officer school.
4. Why does Byron live with Aaron when he returns to work for him in Italy?
(a) The gas shortage causes buses to be erratic.
(b) He cannot afford his own apartment.
(c) He wants to be closer to Natalie.
(d) Aaron needs a driver.
5. Who agrees to help Natalie in America with the red tape that is preventing Aaron from leaving Italy?
(a) President Roosevelt.
(b) Leslie Slote.
(c) Pamela Tudsbury.
(d) Admiral Stewart Preble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Teddy Gallard stationed?
2. Why does Natalie leave Switzerland and return to Rome?
3. Who is Teddy Gallard?
4. What name is given to Victor's grandson?
5. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)