|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Victor asked to accompany the President on a brief trip?
(a) The President needs his protection.
(b) Victor has connections in Berlin.
(c) The President is ill.
(d) The President wants to speak to Victor in private.
2. Where do the Germans attack after the Normandy invasion?
3. Who does Victor meet in Guam?
(a) Admiral Stewart Preble.
(b) Palmer Kirby.
(c) Kip Tollever.
(d) Leslie Slote.
4. Who does the President send on a mission to the North Atlantic?
5. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carter Aster?
2. Who cooks Victor a meal in his flat after he returns from a bomber mission?
3. With whom is Rhoda having an affair?
4. Who is Victor ordered to escort to the Memorial Day parade?
5. Where is Victor told to send the thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)