|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Victor confide in about his trip with the President?
2. Who is E.J. Tillet?
(a) A British physician.
(b) A British military official and author.
(c) A foreign policy adviser to Roosevelt.
(d) Victor's commanding officer.
3. Who is Victor ordered to escort to the Memorial Day parade?
(a) A veteran.
(b) Admiral Stewart Preble.
(c) A famous author.
(d) The First Lady.
4. Which character does Janice tend after the bombing of Pearl Harbor?
5. To whom does Victor declare his love while away from home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern about British pilots does Teddy Gallard discuss with Victor?
2. What is Sewell Bozeman's nickname?
3. What does Victor whimsically ask to buy from E.J. Tillet?
4. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
5. Which leader does Victor meet with in Newfoundland?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the unique dinner party hosted by Wolf Stoller.
2. What concern does Warren have over Madeline's relationship with Bozey?
3. Why does Natalie return home to her mother and father's house?
4. Why is Natalie forced to give birth to her son in Europe?
5. Why does Rhoda end her relationship with Palmer?
6. How does Victor react to Roosevelt's response to the sinking of the Bismarck?
7. How does Pamela affect Victor's relationship with Rhoda?
8. How does Natalie's plan to help Aaron with his passport troubles anger Byron?
9. How does Byron adapt to military life?
10. How is the Henry family affected by the bombing of Pearl Harbor?
This section contains 1,159 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)