|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cooks Victor a meal in his flat after he returns from a bomber mission?
2. Who does General Armin von Roon converse with after Stroller's dinner party while other men are hunting deer?
3. What is the "Royal Oak"?
(a) One of Roosevelt's secret missions.
(b) A book written by Armin von Roon.
(c) A British ship sunk by a German U-boat.
(d) A foreign policy program designed by Victor.
4. What do Natalie and Byron plan to do on his three days of shore leave?
(a) Secure Natalie's passport.
(b) Get married.
(c) Secure Aaron's passport.
(d) Lie on the beach and drink wine.
5. What type of training does Victor want Byron to have?
(a) Submarine training.
(b) Officer school.
(c) Pilot training.
(d) Radar technology instruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the men who were imprisoned with Teddy Gallard?
2. Who is Sumner Welles?
3. Which prisoner of war does Victor visit while in Berlin?
4. Why is Victor transferred from the Tuscaloosa to the Augusta?
5. Who is E.J. Tillet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What difficulty does Roosevelt face when considering how to help the British defend themselves against the Germans?
2. How does Pamela affect Victor's relationship with Rhoda?
3. What mission does Winston Churchill invite Victor to join?
4. Describe the unique dinner party hosted by Wolf Stoller.
5. What caution does E.J. Tillet give Victor about American neutrality?
6. How does Byron motivate Roosevelt to intervene on behalf of Natalie and Aaron?
7. How does Palmer Kirby affect Rhoda's relationship with Victor?
8. What mission sends Victor to Italy?
9. What difficulty does Aaron have with his passport?
10. Why does Natalie return home to her mother and father's house?
This section contains 1,167 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)