|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leslie Slote ask Natalie in a letter?
(a) To leave Poland.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To send him money.
(d) To leave Italy.
2. Who does Victor confide in about his trip with the President?
3. Which German attempts to bribe Victor?
(a) Armin von Roon.
(c) Wolf Stoller.
4. According to Roon, what month should the Germans have attacked London?
5. What does E.J. Tillet show Victor?
(a) A cyclotron.
(b) Radio technology.
(c) A tesla coil.
(d) Radar technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character agrees to go with Natalie to Siena and help Aaron?
2. What event brings Byron back to the United States?
3. To whom does Victor declare his love while away from home?
4. Where is Victor told to send the thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
5. What does Janice see flying over Pearl Harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Natalie forced to give birth to her son in Europe?
2. How does Byron adapt to military life?
3. What mission sends Victor to Italy?
4. What mission does Winston Churchill invite Victor to join?
5. Why is Teddy Gallard moved to a private cell?
6. What caution does E.J. Tillet give Victor about American neutrality?
7. How does Natalie's plan to help Aaron with his passport troubles anger Byron?
8. What bribe is Victor offered?
9. What concern does Warren have over Madeline's relationship with Bozey?
10. What project does Victor undertake with 35 surplus Navy planes?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)