|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Victor confide in about his trip with the President?
2. What major military move does Roon defend in Part 3?
(a) The opening of the second front.
(b) The destruction of Warsaw.
(c) The burning of the concentration camps.
(d) The invasion of Pearl Harbor.
3. Why does Natalie leave Switzerland and return to Rome?
(a) To meet with Palestinian leaders.
(b) She fears she is listed as a Jew on German lists.
(c) To attend Aaron's funeral.
(d) Her son is in Rome.
4. Who does General Armin von Roon converse with after Stroller's dinner party while other men are hunting deer?
5. According to Roosevelt, why are the British unable to assist the French?
(a) They do not like the French government.
(b) Communication technology is too limited.
(c) The Channel is too cold.
(d) They need their aircraft for self-defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Victor react to the proposed bribe from the Germans?
2. Which character agrees to go with Natalie to Siena and help Aaron?
3. Why is Berel Jastrow living in Russia in Part 3?
4. What is Victor assigned to do with thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
5. Who cooks Victor a meal in his flat after he returns from a bomber mission?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)