|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Teddy Gallard stationed?
(c) Biggin Hill.
2. What does Byron want Victor to ask the President?
(a) For transport back to New York.
(b) For money.
(c) To help Natalie and Aaron escape Italy.
(d) To allow Victor to stay at home.
3. To whom does Victor declare his love while away from home?
4. According to Roon, what month should the Germans have attacked London?
5. According to Roon, why was Germany unsuccessful in its air attacks against Britain?
(a) The United States sent their planes to Britain.
(b) Germans were attacked from the ground in Poland and France.
(c) Anti-aircraft fire made progress slow.
(d) Germans used most of their fuel traveling to Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Victor ordered to go after the Memorial Day parade?
2. To which ship is Victor assigned command before it sinks?
3. What major military move does Roon defend in Part 3?
4. What is Victor assigned to do with thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
5. What news does Rhoda send Victor in a letter in Part 3?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)