|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Victor learn in a letter after he completes his British bomber mission?
(a) Rhoda wants a divorce.
(b) Rhoda is pregnant.
(c) Janice is pregnant.
(d) Madeline is pregnant.
2. To whom is Warren engaged?
3. Where is Victor told to send the thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
4. Who agrees to help Natalie in America with the red tape that is preventing Aaron from leaving Italy?
(a) Leslie Slote.
(b) Pamela Tudsbury.
(c) Admiral Stewart Preble.
(d) President Roosevelt.
5. Who sends the message, "Eat Hearty, more coming, Mother Hubbard"?
(b) E.J. Tillet.
(c) Digger Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't General Roon attend the hunt after Stroller's dinner party?
2. According to Roon, what month should the Germans have attacked London?
3. Who is Victor ordered to escort to the Memorial Day parade?
4. To whom does Victor declare his love while away from home?
5. Who does the President send on a mission to the North Atlantic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the importance of the sinking of the Bismarck?
2. Describe the unique dinner party hosted by Wolf Stoller.
3. Why does Rhoda end her relationship with Palmer?
4. Why is Teddy Gallard moved to a private cell?
5. What bribe is Victor offered?
6. How is the Henry family affected by the bombing of Pearl Harbor?
7. Why do Warren and Janice move their wedding date?
8. How does Palmer Kirby affect Rhoda's relationship with Victor?
9. What difficulty does Aaron have with his passport?
10. What new technology does E.J. Tillet share with Victor?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)