|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which country first promises military help to Poland?
d) The United States.
2. Why does Natalie leave Switzerland and return to Rome?
a) To meet with Palestinian leaders.
b) To attend Aaron's funeral.
c) She fears she is listed as a Jew on German lists.
d) Her son is in Rome.
3. What does Byron ask Natalie in Florida?
a) To return to Europe.
b) To leave Leslie.
c) Why she married Leslie.
d) To marry him.
4. According to Victor, what would Americans rather expend in war?
a) Human lives.
c) Machinery and technology.
5. Who is Victor ordered to escort to the Memorial...
This section contains 1,217 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)