|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Victor told to send the thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
2. In 1941, what news does Natalie send Byron in a letter?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She wants a divorce.
(c) His parents are divorcing.
(d) Warren is dead.
3. What does Victor learn in a letter after he completes his British bomber mission?
(a) Rhoda wants a divorce.
(b) Madeline is pregnant.
(c) Janice is pregnant.
(d) Rhoda is pregnant.
4. According to Roon, what month should the Germans have attacked London?
5. Who is Victor ordered to escort to the Memorial Day parade?
(a) A famous author.
(b) Admiral Stewart Preble.
(c) A veteran.
(d) The First Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event brings Byron back to the United States?
2. What news does Natalie send Byron in a telegram in Part 3?
3. What does Byron want Victor to ask the President?
4. What temporary promotion is Victor given after the Memorial Day parade?
5. Who does Victor meet in Guam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Byron motivate Roosevelt to intervene on behalf of Natalie and Aaron?
2. What analogy does Armin von Roon and other Germans make for Victor to justify the German's treatment of the Jews?
3. What is the importance of the sinking of the Bismarck?
4. What new technology does E.J. Tillet share with Victor?
5. Describe the unique dinner party hosted by Wolf Stoller.
6. How does Byron adapt to military life?
7. Why is Teddy Gallard moved to a private cell?
8. What fears does Teddy Gallard discuss with Victor and Pamela?
9. Why does Natalie return home to her mother and father's house?
10. What mission sends Victor to Italy?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)