|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Byron ask Natalie in Florida?
(a) To return to Europe.
(b) Why she married Leslie.
(c) To leave Leslie.
(d) To marry him.
2. Who is Carter Aster?
(a) Byron's superior.
(b) Byron's illegitimate son.
(c) Byron's best friend.
(d) Byron's physician.
3. What complaint does Rhoda have as the family leaves Warren's wedding reception?
(a) All of her children are leaving her.
(b) Warren made a mistake.
(c) The war is interrupting their family time.
(d) She has no family left.
4. Which leader does Victor meet with in Newfoundland?
5. Who is Sumner Welles?
(a) An author.
(b) A foreign policy adviser to Roosevelt.
(c) An American banker.
(d) A physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
2. Where is Byron when the Devilfish sinks?
3. How do the guests proceed to dinner at Wolf Stroller's dinner party?
4. Who cooks Victor a meal in his flat after he returns from a bomber mission?
5. According to Roosevelt, why are the British unable to assist the French?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)