|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Victor assigned to do with thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
(a) Hide them in Hawaii.
(b) Remove their Naval markings.
(c) Send them to Poland.
(d) Destroy them.
2. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
3. What does Aaron receive in Part 3?
(a) A letter from Roosevelt.
(b) His book.
(c) His passport.
(d) A reward.
4. To which ship is Victor assigned command before it sinks?
(a) The California.
(b) The Alabama.
(c) The Arizona.
(d) The Northampton.
5. According to Roon, what month should the Germans have attacked London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does General Armin von Roon converse with after Stroller's dinner party while other men are hunting deer?
2. Who cooks Victor a meal in his flat after he returns from a bomber mission?
3. What temporary promotion is Victor given after the Memorial Day parade?
4. Which ship is sunk while Rhoda, Victor, Byron and Madeline have dinner at the White House?
5. To whom does Victor declare his love while away from home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the unique dinner party hosted by Wolf Stoller.
2. How does Natalie's plan to help Aaron with his passport troubles anger Byron?
3. Why is Victor assigned to escort an elderly veteran to a Memorial Day parade?
4. What bribe is Victor offered?
5. How does Byron motivate Roosevelt to intervene on behalf of Natalie and Aaron?
6. What mission does Winston Churchill invite Victor to join?
7. Why does Berel Jastrow move to Russia?
8. Why is Natalie forced to give birth to her son in Europe?
9. How does Palmer Kirby affect Rhoda's relationship with Victor?
10. What difficulty does Roosevelt face when considering how to help the British defend themselves against the Germans?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)