|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time do Digger Brown and Victor attempt to call Rhoda in Berlin?
(b) 8:00 AM.
(c) 2:00 PM.
(d) 2:00 AM.
2. According to Grobke, which leader is smarter than the typical politician?
3. Who is Pamela?
(a) Alistair's niece.
(b) Aaron's daughter.
(c) Alistair's daughter.
(d) Alistair's wife.
4. Where does Madeline want to live after she drops out of school?
(a) New York.
(b) Biggin Hill.
5. How long is Byron's report on his escape from Poland?
(a) Fifty pages.
(b) A hundred pages.
(c) One page.
(d) Five pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grobke invite Victor to tour after the U-boat facility?
2. Who is Rhoda?
3. What does Palmer Kirby produce?
4. What is Byron's nickname?
5. According to Grobke, why do the German people support Hitler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rhoda and Hitler discuss?
2. What quandary does Victor have about accepting his assignment to Berlin?
3. Describe Hugh Cleveland and Madeline Henry's relationship.
4. Describe Victor and Rhoda's first voyage to Berlin.
5. How do Byron and Natalie escape Italy?
6. What information does Congressman Lacouture attempt to glean from Victor?
7. How do Natalie and Byron escape Warsaw?
8. Describe Victor Henry.
9. How does Byron protect Hartley from the Germans?
10. Why does Talky believe that Hitler is not preparing for war?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)