|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Roon, why was Germany unsuccessful in its air attacks against Britain?
(a) Germans were attacked from the ground in Poland and France.
(b) Germans used most of their fuel traveling to Britain.
(c) The United States sent their planes to Britain.
(d) Anti-aircraft fire made progress slow.
2. What complaint does Rhoda have as the family leaves Warren's wedding reception?
(a) Warren made a mistake.
(b) She has no family left.
(c) The war is interrupting their family time.
(d) All of her children are leaving her.
3. To what rank is Victor promoted while in Rome?
4. Where is Teddy Gallard stationed?
(d) Biggin Hill.
5. In 1941, what news does Natalie send Byron in a letter?
(a) Warren is dead.
(b) She wants a divorce.
(c) His parents are divorcing.
(d) She is pregnant.
6. With whom is Rhoda having an affair?
(a) Congressman Lacouture.
(b) Carter Aster.
(c) Hugh Cleveland.
(d) Palmer Kirby.
7. Where do the Germans attack after the Normandy invasion?
8. Why is Victor asked to accompany the President on a brief trip?
(a) Victor has connections in Berlin.
(b) The President wants to speak to Victor in private.
(c) The President needs his protection.
(d) The President is ill.
9. How does Victor react to the proposed bribe from the Germans?
(a) He accepts the bribe.
(b) He vehemently refuses the bribe.
(c) He hits the speaker.
(d) He asks for time to consider the offer.
10. What concern about British pilots does Teddy Gallard discuss with Victor?
(b) Equipment failure.
11. What is Sewell Bozeman's nickname?
12. Who does Byron see kissing Madeline in Part 3?
(b) Hugh Cleveland.
(c) Leslie Slote.
(d) Palmer Kirby.
13. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
14. Who agrees to help Natalie in America with the red tape that is preventing Aaron from leaving Italy?
(a) Leslie Slote.
(b) President Roosevelt.
(c) Admiral Stewart Preble.
(d) Pamela Tudsbury.
15. What major military move does Roon defend in Part 3?
(a) The invasion of Pearl Harbor.
(b) The opening of the second front.
(c) The burning of the concentration camps.
(d) The destruction of Warsaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does General Roon equate the German's treatment of the Jews?
2. What news does Rhoda send Victor in a letter in Part 3?
3. What does Aaron receive in Part 3?
4. Where is Victor told to send the thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
5. Who is E.J. Tillet?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)