|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What temporary promotion is Victor given after the Memorial Day parade?
2. What does Victor learn in a letter after he completes his British bomber mission?
(a) Rhoda is pregnant.
(b) Janice is pregnant.
(c) Rhoda wants a divorce.
(d) Madeline is pregnant.
3. What does Aaron receive in Part 3?
(a) His book.
(b) A letter from Roosevelt.
(c) His passport.
(d) A reward.
4. Who sends the message, "Eat Hearty, more coming, Mother Hubbard"?
(a) E.J. Tillet.
(c) Digger Brown.
5. What name is given to Victor's grandson?
6. Where does Natalie await Byron for his three days of shore leave?
(c) Biggin Hill.
7. Who is Victor ordered to escort to the Memorial Day parade?
(a) The First Lady.
(b) Admiral Stewart Preble.
(c) A veteran.
(d) A famous author.
8. To which ship is Victor assigned after his first command sinks?
(a) The California.
(b) The Alabama.
(c) The Arizona.
(d) The Northampton.
9. Who is Carter Aster?
(a) Byron's best friend.
(b) Byron's illegitimate son.
(c) Byron's physician.
(d) Byron's superior.
10. To what does General Roon equate the German's treatment of the Jews?
(a) Britain's treatment of the Aborigines in Australia.
(b) America's treatment of the Native Americans.
(c) Britain's treatment of the people of India.
(d) America's treatment of negroes in the South.
11. Who invites Palmer to dinner in Part 3?
12. Which prisoner of war does Victor visit while in Berlin?
(a) Teddy Gallard.
(b) Wolf Stoller.
(d) Armin von Roon.
13. Why does Byron live with Aaron when he returns to work for him in Italy?
(a) He cannot afford his own apartment.
(b) He wants to be closer to Natalie.
(c) The gas shortage causes buses to be erratic.
(d) Aaron needs a driver.
14. Who agrees to assist Natalie in Italy with the red tape that is preventing Aaron from leaving Italy?
(a) Benito Mussolini.
(b) August Van Winaker II.
(c) E.J. Tillet.
(d) Armin von Roon.
15. Where is Victor ordered to go after the Memorial Day parade?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Byron when the Devilfish sinks?
2. Who is Luigi Gianelli scheduled to meet in Rome?
3. What is Victor assigned to do with thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
4. Who does Victor meet in Guam?
5. Who is Teddy Gallard?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)