|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Armin von Roon converse with after Stroller's dinner party while other men are hunting deer?
2. With whom is Rhoda having an affair?
(a) Carter Aster.
(b) Hugh Cleveland.
(c) Congressman Lacouture.
(d) Palmer Kirby.
3. Which character does Janice tend after the bombing of Pearl Harbor?
4. What name is given to Victor's grandson?
5. Where does Natalie await Byron for his three days of shore leave?
(a) Biggin Hill.
6. Who sends the message, "Eat Hearty, more coming, Mother Hubbard"?
(b) E.J. Tillet.
(d) Digger Brown.
7. According to Roon, what month should the Germans have attacked London?
8. Where is Byron when the Devilfish sinks?
(a) In Berlin.
(b) On board the Devilfish.
(c) On board the Tuna.
(d) On shore.
9. Where is Victor ordered to go after the Memorial Day parade?
10. What submarine is Byron posted on in Part 3?
(a) The Tuna.
(b) The Devilfish.
(c) The Codfish.
(d) The Dauntless.
11. Why is Aaron unable to leave Italy?
(a) There are problems with his passport.
(b) He refuses to leave without Natalie.
(c) His book has not been published.
(d) He is too ill to travel.
12. Where is Victor told to send the thirty-five surplus Navy planes?
13. Who is Teddy Gallard?
(a) Pamela's fiancé.
(b) Pamela's cousin.
(c) An American banker.
(d) A British physician.
14. What does Victor learn in a letter after he completes his British bomber mission?
(a) Rhoda is pregnant.
(b) Janice is pregnant.
(c) Rhoda wants a divorce.
(d) Madeline is pregnant.
15. What temporary promotion is Victor given after the Memorial Day parade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname do the British pilots give Victor?
2. Which leader does Victor meet with in Newfoundland?
3. Which German attempts to bribe Victor?
4. What is the "Royal Oak"?
5. Why is Berel Jastrow living in Russia in Part 3?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)