|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, All Chapters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Victor react to the proposed bribe from the Germans?
(a) He vehemently refuses the bribe.
(b) He hits the speaker.
(c) He accepts the bribe.
(d) He asks for time to consider the offer.
2. According to Victor, what would Americans rather expend in war?
(a) Human lives.
(d) Machinery and technology.
3. Why is Victor transferred from the Tuscaloosa to the Augusta?
(a) The Augusta is bound for London.
(b) The Tuscaloosa is about to dock for repairs.
(c) The President is on the Augusta.
(d) He needs to gain access to new radar equipment.
4. Who does Aaron request that Natalie contact in Chapter 26?
(a) Berel Jastrow.
(b) Leslie Slote.
(c) Palmer Kirby.
(d) Pamela Tudsbury.
5. Who is Madeline?
(a) Victor's lover.
(b) Victor's secretary.
(c) Victor's daughter.
(d) Victor's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Victor eat dinner after touring the U-boat facility?
2. Why is Berel Jastrow living in Russia in Part 3?
3. Who is Leslie Slote?
4. Which country first promises military help to Poland?
5. Why does Byron hesitate to travel to Warsaw with Natalie?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)