|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through 43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event do Natalie and Byron attend in Italy?
(a) A bar mitzvah.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
2. Who is Teddy Gallard?
(a) Pamela's fiancé.
(b) A British physician.
(c) Pamela's cousin.
(d) An American banker.
3. What happened to the men who were imprisoned with Teddy Gallard?
(a) They were sent to concentration camps.
(b) They were tortured.
(c) They were executed.
(d) They escaped.
4. What is the purpose of "World Empire Lost"?
(a) To glorify Hitler.
(b) To demonize Churchill.
(c) To glorify Churchill.
(d) To demonize Hitler.
5. How does Victor react to the proposed bribe from the Germans?
(a) He accepts the bribe.
(b) He hits the speaker.
(c) He vehemently refuses the bribe.
(d) He asks for time to consider the offer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who translates "World Empire Lost"?
2. Who wrote the book "A Jew's Jesus"?
3. Who is Rhoda?
4. Which person does Grobke believe can stop the impending war?
5. What warning does Grobke give Victor?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)