|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Pamela, Chapters 27 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't General Roon attend the hunt after Stroller's dinner party?
(a) He dislikes the cold.
(b) He is busy making notes for his next book.
(c) His lame leg hinders his ability to hunt.
(d) He doesn't like to see deer shot.
2. Why does the owner of the house want to rent to Rhoda cheaply?
(a) Hitler told him to do so.
(b) He is enamored by Rhoda.
(c) He is forbidden to live in the house.
(d) He wants to make a good impression on Victor.
3. Who would Victor like Pamela to meet?
(b) Admiral Henry.
4. What complaint does Rhoda have as the family leaves Warren's wedding reception?
(a) The war is interrupting their family time.
(b) She has no family left.
(c) Warren made a mistake.
(d) All of her children are leaving her.
5. Who is Natalie?
(a) Aaron's wife.
(b) Aaron's niece.
(c) Aaron's secretary.
(d) Aaron's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jochanan Berel Jastrow?
2. Who cooks Victor a meal in his flat after he returns from a bomber mission?
3. According to Kip Tollever, what prompted German violence toward Jews?
4. Which character has difficulty with a passport?
5. What is Alistair Tudsbury's nickname?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)