|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Pamela, Chapters 27 through 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Victor visit Digger Brown?
(a) Aboard a battleship.
(b) In a bar.
(c) At his home.
(d) At the White House.
2. What game do Victor and Warren play together after their dinner with Congressman Lacouture?
3. Who leads the tour of the U-boat facility?
(b) Armin von Roon.
(d) Wolf Stoller.
4. According to Roosevelt, why are the British unable to assist the French?
(a) The Channel is too cold.
(b) They do not like the French government.
(c) Communication technology is too limited.
(d) They need their aircraft for self-defense.
5. Who drives Victor to a tour of a U-boat facility?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which American Naval officer does Hugh ask Madeline to invite to his show?
2. According to Roon, how long did Hitler serve as a soldier?
3. What is Victor's nickname?
4. What does Leslie Slote ask Natalie in a letter?
5. What complaint does Rhoda have as the family leaves Warren's wedding reception?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)