|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Admirable Preble do with Victor's memo?
(a) Tear it up.
(b) Make a photocopy and then send it to Admiral Henry.
(c) Forward it to Winston Churchill.
(d) Forward it to the President.
2. While in Italy, who warns Byron that the Germans are approaching?
3. Who does Victor meet in the library while sailing to Germany?
(b) Admiral Henry.
(c) Berel Jastrow.
(d) Palmer Kirby.
4. Who leads the tour of the U-boat facility?
(c) Armin von Roon.
(d) Wolf Stoller.
5. Who is Congressman Lacouture?
(a) Janice's employer.
(b) A foreign policy adviser to Roosevelt.
(c) Janice's cousin.
(d) Janice's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event do Natalie and Byron attend in Italy?
2. What does Victor mean when he tells Warren that Byron will "crawl out of the rubble with someone's gold watch"?
3. Why does Rhoda host a party for Palmer Kirby by herself?
4. According to Grobke, which leader is "getting lousy advice"?
5. Why does Grobke take Victor to meet his daughter and grandchildren?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)