|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 through 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Bremen"?
(a) Victor's first command ship.
(b) The ship on which Victor meets Pamela.
(c) A ship sunk by Germans early in the war.
(d) A ship sunk by the British early in the war.
2. At what time do Digger Brown and Victor attempt to call Rhoda in Berlin?
(a) 8:00 AM.
(b) 2:00 PM.
(c) 2:00 AM.
3. Where does Victor visit Digger Brown?
(a) Aboard a battleship.
(b) In a bar.
(c) At the White House.
(d) At his home.
4. Who does Rhoda bring to meet the owner of the house she wants to rent in Germany?
(b) Armin von Roon.
(d) Wolf Stoller.
5. What warning does Grobke give Victor?
(a) Watch your step.
(b) Open your eyes.
(c) Listen to the east wind.
(d) Watch the east.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Victor hesitate to accept the Navy's intelligence mission?
2. Who is Byron?
3. Who leads the tour of the U-boat facility?
4. After visiting his daughter and grandchildren, where does Grobke take Victor?
5. To whom does Natalie tell Byron to give all her cash?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)